Adoption Day!!!!!!!

First thing this morning, Foster Mom announced that today could be the day I get my forever home. Hmmm...I'm good with just staying here, but Foster Mom sounded really excited and said a forever home is even better than here! She said she wanted to get a photo of me with my Foster Sisters - Janey and Ellie - in case this is my last day with them.


After lunch, Foster Mom said that Stephen & Alex & their greyhound Jewel were on their way from Wilmington. OK, I'm waiting patiently.


When Stephen & Alex & Jewel got to Foster Mom's house, we all walked together outside, then spent some time getting to know one another in the house. I liked Jewel and she liked me right from the start. I gave Stephen a kiss as soon as I met him and that pretty much sealed the deal! So, this is the last entry in my "BB Greyhound Comes to Bethany Beach" blog. But it's just the start of my new life with Stephen & Alex & Jewel, plus 3 kitties, 5 sugar gliders & 2 chinchillas. I think it's gonna be a greyt life!!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BB Goes to the Vet

Retirement Report Card