Sleepover

Foster Mom had to go away for the day and said I couldn't go with her & my  foster sisters. She said something about another dog there who might not be too happy about a new greyhound sniffing around all her stuff & sleeping on her beds.

So, I went to a dog sitter who has a greyhound named Lucy. I've met Lucy & Dogsitter Lady before at Meet & Greets and for a walk on the boardwalk but I had never been to their house. It turns out they have a nice yard and good beds. Lucy & I walked together, played together, & hung out together. Dogsitter Lady said my ball skills are getting better; I chased the ball when she threw it and even brought it back to her.

I was extra good at Dogsitter Lady's house because foster dogs are always lookin' for a forever home and ya never know where ya might find one! Dogsitter Lady told Foster Mom I was a dream but I'm not, I'm a real greyhound! She said I ate all my meals, didn't whine or pace or have an accident in the house and slept quietly all night on my dog bed in the bedroom. Foster Mom was really proud of me for being so good since I've only been living in a house instead of an adoption kennel for 3 weeks.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adoption Day!!!!!!!

BB Goes to the Vet

Retirement Report Card